17 December 2009

MAGfest

On the off-chance that there may be even one person out there who doesn't know already but will see this post, I'm going ahead and announcing here that I will be attending MAGfest in Alexandria, VA on New Year's. The festival runs from the 1st to the 4th of January, but I'm going to be leaving on the afternoon of the third. I'm really looking forward to it, mostly because I get to meet a bunch of guys that I regularly talk to on Skype but haven't met in person yet.

Other Channel Awesome talent that'll be attending:
- Rollo T, Hopewithinchaos/Sean (Epic Fail), and PawDugan (Full Circle and other series), three of the hosts of Transmission Awesome
- Coldguy of Spine Breakers and Foreign Delicacies
- LordKat of Until We Win
And don't forget our associates:
- Z/Little Miss Gamer of PBC Productions
- MasakoX of Team Four Star
- LittleKuriboh, creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series
- The Nerd. You know the one I'm talking about.

If you can make it, please do. This is the first event I'll be attending since I started making videos and it would really mean a lot for there to be people there who actually know who I am. The TA guys, LordKat, and maybe Coldguy (not sure) and myself will have a panel during the event, so please turn up for that if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment