15 October 2009

Older episodes: Reaction Shots 1



It first hit me while I was doing the Seven Sinful Series video that I was going to start having trouble putting out videos as often as I wanted to. I can't remember exactly how I came up with it, but Reaction Shots was something that I intended to help fill the gap between reviews - it entirely cuts out what is for me the most time-consuming aspect of making a video. Unfortunately I haven't taken advantage of the idea since the first episode came out. The video was a lot of fun to make since I got to be creative with a good number of props and, of course, costumes. As I was shooting it I started to get nervous that it wasn't going to turn out well, but my fears were quelled once I cut the footage down.

Completed June 25, 2009.

1 comment: